But, there is a high risk of getting your phone bricked during the process. To combat such a situation you need to backup the Android ROM (original/pre-installed), prior to flashing a new ROM. Through this article we bring you the detailed process about how to back up Android ROM to PC. Because, sometimes bad things happens while flashing the custom ROMs that’s why it is highly recommended/advised to get a proper backup of Stock stock ROM (firmware) ROM. It can easily get you out of dangerous problems with custom ROM by simply restoring the official stock ROM back in your Android device. One of the most important things is to backup Android device’s storage, which contains all your data and files.
If anything had gone wrong with the Custom ROM, use the Backup that we’ve created in the Step 4 to restore everything to it’s previous condition and try some other ROM. This will most likely be the pre-selected ones, and don’t select any of the protected partitions. You can install official firmware through FlashFire, something that you’d normally need to do by connecting your phone to a desktop computer.
It is a convenient and easy-to-use method that allows you to install TWRP on your device without the need for a PC. In this guide, we will be covering the method in detail, so you can follow it easily. Note that your device should be rooted and bootloader should be unlocked before installing TWRP. In this guide, we will show you how to install TWRP without PC.
- Millions of people all over the world use Android devices, …
- And that my friends, is how you backup and restore data using stock Android System Recovery 3e without root access.
- You don’t have to understand the technical stuff like Opening Developer Options, Unlocking OEM and Unlocking the Bootloader if you are using such apps.
- And, DroidKit should be the top tool to reinstall Android OS on a phone using PC (Windows & macOS).
- Follow this guide to restore HTC U11 to stock firmware.
- If your Android device is old and you want to upgrade to newer Android OS like Android Pie 9.0 then it’s worth replacing stock recovery software for the TWRP recovery software.
If getting any problem in above method then just clear the data of the app and then try again. In most of the devices the data doesn’t gets deleted while installing custom firmware so titanium backup method is good for those mobiles. Since backup through titanium backup is a time taking process so you can try this method but try at your own risk. Installing TWRP on your Android device without a PC is a convenient and easy process.
تم ايقاف التعليقات وسيتم فتحها قريبا